UK ANCESTRY VISA
UK ANCESTRY VISA SERVICE
Do you have UK heritage in your family? If you do, you may be eligible for the UK Ancestry Visa! This visa allows you to live and work unrestricted in the UK for up to 5 years and is one of the most popular visas available.
The ability to explore all that the UK and Europe has to offer is just a quick application away.
Why Use Our UK Ancestry Visa Service?
The application process for this type of visa can be very stressful, time consuming, and daunting – as there are many rules, requirements and documents needed to support it. The Working Holiday Club will ensure your application is 100% correct and complete before submission.
WHAT DO I GET?
HOW DOES THE VISA GUARANTEE WORK?
This is what we’ll do:
- Complete and lodge the official UK Ancestry Visa application on your behalf
- Create a personalised supporting documents checklist tailored to your specific circumstances
- Provide you with expert advice on your Biometric Resident Permit (BRP) and book your appointment at a time and location that suits you
- You will have direct contact with our team of Visa Experts for advice and support throughout the entire process – whenever you need it
- If there are delays, we can follow up on your application directly with our contacts at the UKVI office
- FREE UK SIM card on the 02 Network
- FREE international money transfers
- FREE UK bank account AND National Insurance Number assistance!
Simply put, we will complete the whole UK Ancestry Visa application for you!
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
The current cost for the UK Ancestry Visa is £531 GBP.
*Fees correct as of 6th April 2022 and subject to change without notice. The visa price above is independent of our working Holiday club Visa Service fee and does not include the Immigration Health Surcharge, applicable fees, or Biometric Appointment fees payable at a processing centre in Australia, New Zealand, or Canada. These are all UK Visa and Immigration fees that you pay to obtain your UK visa.
Our professional service charges include:
- A one of fee of $299AUD for our licensed migration agents to assist with your application start to finish and ensure it is approved first time round.
- You will also receive an arrival services appointment and ongoing support from our London office once in the UK.
The arrival services appointment includes:
- UK SIM card
- UK bank account
- National Insurance Number application assistance (see F.A.Q’s below)
- Guided walking tour of the London sites
- A ticket on our meet & greet pub crawl
- Invites to ongoing social events and access to our ‘meet a travel buddy’ network
Additional costs include:
- Optional passport courier fee of $24AUD (or you can opt to pick up your passport from the location of your Biometrics appointment)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are You Eligible for the UK Ancestry Visa?
In order to qualify for the UK Ancestry Visa, you must:
- Be a citizen of the Commonwealth
- Be aged 17 or over at the time of the application
- Have a grandparent born in the UK, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man; OR – Have a grandparent born in the Republic of Ireland prior to 31/03/1922
- Be able to work in the UK
- Be able to support yourself (and any dependants) without the need to access public funds
If you’ve had a criminal conviction in the past, you may or may not be eligible depending on the circumstances. If this is the case, please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can assess your case.
So, are you made of the right stuff? Do you tick the appropriate boxes? If so, your dream of living in the British Isles could be close enough to touch! It’s just a matter of applying for the the UK Ancestry visa, and that’s where we come in!
Mandatory Biometric Appointment
As part of the application process, UK Ancestry visa applicants are required to participate in a mandatory biometric appointment which involves having your fingerprints and a photo taken at a visa application centre, or a Biometric Enrolment centre. This is a standard part of the process. Don’t worry, it won’t hurt a bit! Please note that at some locations in Australia and Canada you will be required to pay an additional surcharge for your biometric appointment. We will discuss these fees with you in advance of your appointment, based on your appointment location in your home country.
Immigration Health Surchare (IHS)
All Australian, New Zealand and Canadian citizens will be provided with access to the National Health Service (NHS) for the duration of your visa. You will still need to pay for certain types of services such as prescriptions, dental treatment, eye test, and assisted conception. The immigration health surcharge is payable at the time of purchasing the UK Ancestry visa. You should take your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) when you access health care in the UK.