WORK IN LINCOLNSHIRE UK
This is a great ‘all rounder’ adventure camp with a little something for everyone!
- Great for: Sports lovers, links with the local community, staff team building, (almost) year-long contracts and development opportunities
- Season: February – November
- Number Of Guests: 800 (7-17 years old)
- Number Of Staff: 160
- Accommodation Style: Staff are accommodated in indoor, shared rooms.
The Lincolnshire Adventure Resort opened in spring 2006, with more than £2 million invested over the years to develop our it into a market-leading adventure centre, specifically created to meet the needs of school, college and youth groups. Nearby you’ll find Nottingham, Leicester and Skegness.
The resort also plays host to a variety of external events. These include events/bands, tournaments, and sport event weekends. Catering for up to 800 guests and 160 staff at peak season, there are all sorts of different jobs you can do here, from administrative roles, driving roles, becoming an activity instructor or a caterer.
Abseiling, Aeroball, Archery, Challenge Course, Climbing Tower, Fencing, Giant Swing, High Ropes, Jacob’s Ladder, Kayaking, Low Ropes Course, Motorsports, Orienteering, Problem Solving, Raft Building, Rifle Shooting, Trapeze, Tunnel Trail, Sensory Trail, Vertical Challenge, Zip-Line
- Within an hours drive from this resort you can be sipping cocktails in a city bar, or enjoying an afternoon in a typical English seaside town.
- Situated in the heart of the Lincolnshire countryside, approximately nine miles from Grantham, it’s still easy and convenient to explore the cities in the heart of England
- For watersport enthusiasts, the National Watersports Centre at Holme Pierrepoint is about 30 miles away, and if you want to stay on-site, we have great relationships with local football clubs, cricket clubs, badminton clubs and other sports teams.
As part of The Working Holiday Club™ pre-departure job offer program, we are able to offer the following positions:
- Activity Instructors
- Chef of all levels
- Housekeeping Assistant
- Retail Assistant & Bar
Other jobs at our resorts are usually offered to long term committed employees, such as…
- Activity Instructor/Group Leader
- AIGL Team Leader
- Assistant Chef
- Catering Assistant
- Catering Manager
- Catering Team Leader
- Centre Operations Manager
- Centre Support Assistant
- Chief Instructor
- EFL Course Director
- EFL Tutor
- Finance Administrator
- General Manager
- Guest Care Manager
- Head Chef
- Housekeeping Assistant
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- HR Administrator
- Maintenance Manager
- Maintenance Team Leader
- Maintenance Technician
- Non Residential Housekeeping Assistant
- Paddlesports Instructor
- Programme Coordinator
- Retail Assistant
- Retail Team Leader
Living At Our Lincolnshire Adventure Resort
When you are offered a position to work in one of our adventure resorts, you will be offered on-site shared accommodation, free of charge! Yes, that’s right… you don’t pay rent! What a great way to start your working holiday!
Living and working on site certainly has its perks. For starters, there’s no need to get up too early as the commute to work is usually in the region of 30 seconds to five minutes. However, the actual benefits of living on the site go far beyond this. They’re a real community spirit and a fantastic sense of camaraderie amongst the staff team. Living onsite gives you the opportunity to socialise with your work colleagues and enjoy the centre’s facilities.
- Staff Accommodation cost: Free
- Type of room: Depending on the time of year that you arrive, your accommodation may be indoors, such as shared house, wooden cabin or chalet, or could be a shared large frame tent during the hot summer months.
- Extras provided free of charge: Bedding, TV and a small kitchenette for tea and toast
- Food: You will receive three free meals per day
- Staff evening events venue
- On-site bar
- Sports hall, staff gym, football pitch, playing fields and two lakes
- Laundry facilities and drying room
- Wi-fi available for staff in communal areas
- Wages: All Staff with no or limited previous experience will join our Apprenticeship Foundation Programme and receive £138.60 per week in the UK, and £101.15 overseas
- Accommodation: All staff will receive on-site accommodation free of cost, inclusive of all bills, so there is no need to worry about Council Tax or utilities
- Meals: All staff will receive all meals free of charge
- Uniform: All staff will receive free uniforms