Munich, Germany | 23 April – 11 May 2020
PRICE: €60 | AU$ 87 | US$67 | £52 PER NIGHT ALL-INCLUSIVE (2 nights minimum)
If you’re around Germany in spring and you don’t want to miss out on the traditional awesomeness that is Oktoberfest, why not give Springfest Munich a try? This lesser known version of the most famous festival in Europe, Fruhlingsfest in Munich is equal in the awesomeness of the beer and the joyousness of the revellers. It’s just a bit, well, springier.
And a lot smaller. But not too small. Just right. There’s flowers and fireworks and a carousel bar. Don’t worry if you fall off the horse. You just get right back on and continue drinking.
There’s a flea market on some days too and the Germans are both surprised and elated to see some tourists joining in their very local festival. Plus you can get all the Bavarian treats that Oktoberfest offers: bosoms, bratwurst, beer and bands
WHAT’S OUR SPRINGFEST ALL ABOUT?
Well my friend, we host only the biggest party outside the beer halls. We set up our all-inclusive campsite so you can keep partying and live your life to the max inside and outside the beer halls. We have unlimited beer and sangria at camp which means you can pre- and post- party at camp with a big group of fun-loving carefree internationals.
We’ll feed you up too so that your stomach is nicely lined for the litres of beer coming your way. We call them ‘welcome drinks’. We are also experts at the festival, and have been known to be the funnest and most awesome crew in the beer halls. We look forward to meeting you at Springfest Munich 2020.
- Where: Munich, Bavaria, Germany
- When: 23rd April to 11th May 2020
- How: Meet us there by plane, train bus or car
- Age: Young at heart traveler 18+. Free trip if you bring your grandma
- Sleep: Camping accommodation (twin share tent, mattress & sleeping bag)
- Eat: Tasty breakfast each morning and hearty dinner each evening
- Camping accommodation, breakfast and dinner, campsite party, guides to the festival on public transport, carnivalesque activities and vibe, onsite camp DJ, Munich walking tour
- Add ons: traditional clothes , awesome Munich bike tour, Solo tent upgrade ( € 20/day)
Departure/Return LocationMeet us there by plane, train bus or car
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable or Traditional german costume
Campingplatz Obermenzing, Lochhausener Str. 59, 81247 Munich, Bavaria, Germany