28 July – 4 August, 4 – 11 August
11 – 18 August, 18 – 25 August
PRICE: €600 | US$ 669 | £516 | AU$ 867 / 7 NIGHTS
- An awesome 8-day cruise,
- Accommodation on our boat,
- Breakfast and lunch daily and experienced guides to lead you on wild nights out on the town!
- This summer we will be sailing along Croatia for a dose of shenanigans and skulduggery, canoodling and cliff-jumping under the blazing Adriatic sun.
- Unlimited beer/sangria can be added for €10 per day.
- Jump on with us for anything but smooth sailing, come on we dare ya!
- We depart from Split in Croatia and hop along the most beautiful islands in between until we reach Dubrovnik.
- There we’ll fulfill all of our Croatian fantasies, seek Dothraki and maybe even pick up a Khaleesi along the way.
- Underwater caves, old bomb fortresses and the stunning Golden Cape are just the tip of the sandbar among the places we see by day, while our nights are filled with the best bars for miles around!
- We’ll hit up a Stripper Pole Bar, seize the night at Carpe Diem, sip on Pink Champagne and rave at Croatia’s biggest club Revelin.
- Then we’ll turn around and do it all again from Dubrovnik back to split returning with blurred memories and perfect tans.
- We’ll sleep on a gorgeous ship fully facilitated for fulfilling your sailing fantasies: toilets and showers, onboard chef and fully stocked bar.
BUT WHERE WILL WE GO AND WHAT WILL WE DO?
From ancient walled cities to the highest coastal mountain range in the Mediterranean. Historic islands and raging party ports. Nightclubs and scuba diving. Sunbaking on the deck or swan diving from the mast. If it is fun and if it is near water we’ll be doing it.
Don’t worry, we aren’t going to be the ones sailing the ship, the family that owns and operates the boat will be in charge of that, with their generations of experience sailing these waters. We’ll have our guide on board inventing historical facts, encouraging binge drinking and convincing cute members of the opposite sex to make out with you. The average number of wenches and scurvy dogs onboard is about 25. Considering that they’ve booked with us you can be assured that they’re going to be just about the funnest, loosest canons getting around Europe this summer.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE BOAT.
Our boats are traditional family owned and operated Croatian sailing vessels and no two are the same. The deck is designed for lying prostrate and praying to the sun gods (and private too – all the better for frying those eggs or giving the impossible-to-tan man’s upper thighs a workout), with the all-important designated shady areas for Scotsmen, albinos and those wanting to swill a beer and trade tales of the high seas.
- Where: Split→Dubrovnik→Split , Croatia
- When: 28 July – 4 August, 4 – 11 August, 11 – 18 August 18 – 25 August
- How: Make your own way to Croatia, we sail the rest of the way on our lovely boat complete with sundeck and deck chairs
- Sleep: On beds in cabins shared with your shipmates
- Eat: The captain will whip up a hearty breakfast and lunch every day
Departure/Return LocationMake your own way to Croatia, we sail the rest of the way on our lovely boat complete with sundeck and deck chairs