RUNNING OF THE BULLS
RUNNING OF THE BULLS 2019
Pamplona, Spain | 4th – 15th July
PRICE: €60 | US$ 67 | £52 | AU$ 87 PER NIGHT ALL-INCLUSIVE (2 nights minimum)
FEELING BRAVE ARE YA?
Are you ready to have an exhilarating and crazy time in Spain at The Running of the Bulls 2019? The Running of the Bulls festival officially starts on the 4th July 2019 and runs through until the 15th of July with daily bull runs and nightly street parties. San Fermin is so much more than just the wonderful terror that is the Pamplona Bull Run…
It is one of the world’s biggest street parties – day and night you can drink and dance and smooch in the Spanish streets. There are cultural events every day, so you can do something nice, and really justify going on a massive drunk rampage during the night.
CAMP AT RUNNING OF THE BULLS
And we haven’t even mentioned Stoke Travel’s Bulls Campsite yet! This is where your dreams come to fruity fruition. Meet hundreds of new open-minded international friends, take part in our live radio show, and get frisky at Stoke Travel’s very own festival within a festival. In true Stoke Travel fashion, we’ll have the biggest party outside of The Running of the Bulls 2019. We’ll also have your tent already erected within our campsite, your mattress rolled out and your sleeping bag at the ready.
Our chef will be serving hot and tasty breakfasts each morning and hearty dinners each evening, so you’ll be set to dance your socks off through the night, all before heading off to run screaming from ten-tonne-testosterone-tanked toros in the morning. And, as always, we have unlimited beer and sangria on offer for only €10 per day, only this time it’ll be at our pop-up bar in the center of Pamplona!
Once the running is done spend a night or two at our Zarautz Beach Camp. It’s an hour away from our Pamplona, Spain campsite and it’s our little slice of paradise. It’s a combination of the landscape (mountains and beaches), the intriguing Basque culture, great food, crazy parties (more bars per square metre than anywhere else in the universe), insane waves and beautiful weather in which to enjoy it all.
- Where: Our legendary Running of the Bulls festival campsite is only 10 minutes from Pamplona at Camping Ezcaba
- When: 4th – 15th July
- How: Meet us there and stay as long as you like or see our other trip options below
- Age: Young at heart traveler 18+. Free trip if you bring your grandma
- Sleep: Camping accommodation (pre-erected twin share tent, mattress & sleeping bag)
- Eat: Tasty breakfasts each morning and hearty, delicious dinners each evening
- Camping accommodation (pre-erected, twin share tent w/ mattress & sleeping bag)
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Chillout campsite to escape from the madness
- Awesome guides
- Add ons: Campsite bus for the 10 minute drive into the centre (5 € one way), traditional red and white clothes, transfer to/fro m our beach camp at Zarautz/San Sebastian/Aia (15 € one way), Bilbao BBK Live Music festival tickets, 4th July beach party in San Seb (25 € ), extra night at Zarautz or Bulls camp (60 € /night), Bulls balcony viewing (please enquire), July 8 day trip to Bilbao BBK Live music festival (with ticket
Departure/Return LocationCamping El Molino, Carretera mendigorria - larraga s/n, 31150 Mendigorría, Navarra, Spain
Camping El Molino, Carretera mendigorria - larraga s/n, 31150 Mendigorría, Navarra, Spain