MOROCCO SURF TRIP
MOROCCO SURF CAMP 2019
Taghazout, Morocco | October – April
PRICE: €450 | US$ 515 | £400 | AU$ 715 PER WEEK ALL-INCLUSIVE (MIN 6 NIGHTS)
What’s not to like? Year ’round sun, world class waves, a local chef whipping up your every meal, sunrises over the Sahara and sunsets over the Atlantic, panoramic ocean views from our ocean front balcony, after surf beers and wacky tobacco in your shisha pipe. And that’s just the half of what Morocco Surf Camp has to offer!
Our package is for everyone, from the seasoned surfer to those who simply want to wet their toes and sun their bellies. Our instructors specialise in teaching absolute beginners how to find their feet, and in taking those who want to step it up a bit to the multitude of world class waves dotted around this peninsula (you can see three of them from our hostel).
Come any day you want and stay for a minimum of 6 nights, chasing waves and soaking up the culture. We’re shaking up your holidays with our All-Inclusive Morocco Magic Week Specials for Easter. You can even escape European winter with us at Roots Surf Fest. We’ve got your surfing covered any time of year!
6 nights in stay in our Surf Palace, three delicious meals per day, daily professional surf lessons with surfboard and wetsuit hire, daily transportation to the best waves, excursions to Paradise Valley, the traditional bathhouse and local “Souq” markets, two yoga classes, access to Surf Palace’s Jacuzzi hot tub, Free WIFI access, Live music, workshop games, cinema and surf movies, pool table, football table, Xbox, Roulette drinking games, a cooking class and access to our in-house Sauna!
- Where: Taghazout, Southern Morocco, North Africa
- When: All year round (min 6 nights)
- Age: Young at heart traveller 18+. Free trip if you bring your grandma
- Sleep: Accommodation in our surf house right near the water’s edge with a beautiful panoramic view of the bay
- Eat: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 6 nights accommodation in our Surf Palace (4-6 bed dorms)
- Daily healthy breakfast (e.g eggs, cereal, delicious Moroccan bread, tea, coffee, juice, fruits)
- Daily packed lunch (e.g. fresh filled baguettes, rice/pasta salad, crisps, fruits and water)
- Delicious traditional dinner. BBQ every Saturday night.
- Daily professional surf lessons (2 hours theory and supervised free surf rest of the day)
- Daily transportation chasing the best waves of the day
- surfboard and wetsuit hire
- 2 x Yoga classes (60 min ea)
- Free access to the Jacuzzi hot tub
- Agadir night city tour and clubbing party.
- Paradise Valley trip
- Visit to the traditional bath house
- Visit to the traditional local “Souq” markets
- Free WIFI internet access,
- Live music, workshop games, cinema and surf movies, pool table, football table, Xbox, Roulette drinking games
- Cooking class (starting end November)
- Free access to our in-house Sauna “Hammam” (Starting mid-November)
Add-ons: Double/Twin Room € 10/night, Private Room € 20/night, Agadir bus/airport transfers € 30/one way, relaxing massage, camel & horse riding, quad & buggy rides, jet ski, fly board.
Departure/Return LocationMeet us there by plane, train, bus or car, or ride with us from various European cities
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable beach / surf attire
Taghazout KM 20 Route d’Essaouira Agadir, Morocco