LIVE IN UK PUB JOB
THE UK PUB JOB PROGRAM
DON'T OVERPAY SOME PROGRAMMES OUT THERE COST $2000
We arrange full-time UK pub jobs with affordable staff accommodation included, all sorted and confirmed before you leave home!
You will find our program is filled with useful add-ons to Live Work Play in the UK
Our main focus is getting you on your feet and working legally & quickly
- At the start, so you have a place to call home,
- So you have a job to pay the bills and travel
- With the correct documents to prove it all
So we will arrange
- Your job offer and housing first
- Usually contacts are exchanged 6-8 week before departure
- Pre departure courses for required certifications arranged
Note: if your preferred option is to work in a UK pub, then please be prepared for last minute changes and updates. If you are not comfortable with this, then take a look at our adventure centres instead. You are guaranteed a job contact, housing, training and start dates at least 8 week prior to departure. Our team will help you pick the right job & accommodation option to meet our travel and work frequency preferences.
How much do you need
Our fee: $599
Govt fee: £844
$5000 recommended savings
The price of the program you make back in as little as week”,
All our UK pub jobs include on-site accommodation with minimal board/rental fees, so you get to relax and enjoy the UK instead of spending all your time trying to find an affordable place to stay. You’ll be living and working alongside a great group of like-minded travellers and making new friends in a fun, social job. You also get to keep a bigger chunk of your wage instead of forking out on high living costs.
- Joining our live-in UK pub program means there’s no high rent, no bond and no commute costs to and from work.
- Save your $$$ and start earning £££ immediately
WHAT DO I GET
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE JOB?
- Excellent tips on top of your wages – £25-75GBP per week
- Full-time hours (average 38-48 per week)
- Work available 365 days a year – no blackout periods
- Gross earnings between £250-325GBP per week
- Two days off each week
- Cheapest rent in the UK – around £7GBP per day
- Bills and basic amenities included
- No travel costs (the joys of living on-site!)
- No expensive move-in bonds or deposits to pay
- Single or twin-shared rooms (depending on availability)
- Stay as long as you want at the job (4-6 month min)
- Meal/food discounts (usually at least 50% off the menu price)
- Between 18-31 years of age
- Eligible to apply for and receive a UK work visa (or a UK/EU Passport)
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Fluent in conversational and written English
- No serious criminal or traffic offences
WHAT JOBS CAN I GET?
- Kitchen hand
HOW DOES THE ACCOMMODATION WORK?
* Cheapest rent in the UK – around £7GBP per day
* Bills and essential amenities included (laundry, kitchen, fully furnished rooms, wifi)
* No travel costs (the joys of living on-site!)
* No expensive move-in bonds or deposits to pay
* Single or twin-shared rooms (depending on availability)
* Couples will have a double room to share; singles are typically paired with a roommate
HOW MUCH DOES IT PAY?
* Full-time hours (average 38-48 per week)
* Work available 365 days a year – no blackout periods
* Gross earnings between £250-325GBP per week
* Excellent tips on top of your wages – £25-75GBP per week
* Two days off each week
How do The Working Holiday Club™ guarantee a position pre-departure?
Easy, we will set you up with a pre-departure Skype interview with our Pub team, who are based in the UK. You will 100% have a full-time job contract in your hand before you even book your flights.
Unlike some agencies, we do not take applications and THEN search for suitable working holiday placements. We already have a portfolio of live-in pub roles to fill in the UK. There are no sneaky surprises like being stranded in the UK without a job. It just doesn’t happen with The Working Holiday Club ™… Ever!
Can I get placed with my partner/friends
Yes, you can. We understand moving to the other side of the world can be a little daunting, and we strive to ensure we give you and your friends/partners the best possible opportunity of working together. That is why, in your application, you can note who you will be travelling with.
If you are flexible with your job options, we are confident we will be able to place you and your friend or partner together.