IBIZA BEACH CAMP
Ibiza, Spain | June 1 – September 24
All-inclusive: €60 | US$ 67 | £52 | AU$ 87 per night (min. 2 nights)
You will stay in our luxury villa with a private pool, 40,000 square metres to play around in and gorgeous sea views. From here we will set off on adventures to find hidden paradise beaches, cliff-jumping expeditions and all sorts of fun nature activities. Located near the historical village of San Llorenç de Balafia a 30-minutes drive from Ibiza Town in the beautiful countryside. Our Stoke villa has a great atmosphere and a wicked crowd. We have created the perfect Ibiza villa setup with access to the amazing natural beauty of Ibiza with the Hippie lifestyle and the rave filled evenings.
Ibiza is renowned for its discos and nightclubs and sunset bars, its dancing and drinking and sex, its beauty and glamour and white boats with people wearing white and huge sunglasses. And that’s just fine, because it’s in beautiful environments like this that these hedonistic pursuits can really flourish. So we go there not only to party, but to party while appreciating the island’s natural charms. Plus, the natural charms of it’s inhabitants. Because of course, if you take the world’s number one party destination and plonk it on top of one of the world’s most naturally delightful islands, of course the beautiful people are going to be there.
- Where: Ibiza, Spain
- When: June 1 – September 24, 2020
- How: Meet us there (you can fly or take a ferry)
- Age: Young at heart traveller 18+
- Sleep: Private Villa with Pool
- Eat: Breakfast and lunches are included in the all inclusive package – delicious options for breakfast and portable lunches to take to the beach Open bar of beer and sangria 11am-11pm (€10 extra a day)
- Stay in our luxury villa with private pool
- Breakfast daily (pancakes, french toasts, eggs, oats, fruit, juice, etc.)
- Lunch daily (takeaway baguettes)
- Daily use of snorkeling gear & morning yoga sesh
- Football, volleyball games, beach frisbee, coastal hikes and cliff jumping
- Guided party trips & discounted club entry
- Visits to various hippie markets
- “Salt-free” water. Believe it or not, a rare commodity in Ibiza.
Departure/Return LocationCheck GoEuro for the best deals on flights, buses and trains
Dress CodeCasual beachwear for day, Party rags for night