PRICE: €550 CHECK FOR AUS & NZ EXCHANGE RATES
The Festival Passport gives full flexibility to the open minded-traveller, so you can experience Europe’s biggest cultural festivals, surf trips, adventures and city breaks at your own pace. The Festival Passport is for travellers, not tourists. We know that you want to see Europe your own way – that you don’t want to be herded on and off buses, tied to an inflexible twenty seven-countries-in-eleven-days itinerary – but sometimes want to reap the social benefits of group travel.
Your Europe trip is yours to create, we’ll just start the parties for you and guarantee your place at the biggest and best festivals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose 4 trips from more than 20 options below.
- Passport is valid to use whenever you like for 2 years from your first trip.
- 12 nights ‘all inclusive’ for only €550 (Ask us how much this will be in $AUD or $NZD)
- Your place is pre-reserved, just let us know if you’ll be joining us at any time up to one week before you arrive.
- Each trip is “all inclusive” meaning your accommodation will be ready on arrival, your meals prepared, the greatest experience to share with new best friends from all over the world, AND…Free all you can drink beer and sangria while on site with us!!!
FESTIVALS & TRIPS TO CHOOSE FROM
The Big Names
- Oktoberfest – 3 nights all-inclusive camping in Munich, Germany (September/October)
- La Tomatina – 3 nights all-inclusive camping in Valencia, Spain (August) *€17,50 Tomatina ticket
- Running of the Bulls (San Fermin) – 3 nights all-inclusive camping in Pamplona, Spain (July)
- Las Fallas Festival – 3 nights all-inclusive in Valencia, Spain (March)
- Springfest – 3 nights all-inclusive camping in Munich, Germany (April/May)
- The Wine Fight (San Vino) – 3 nights all-inclusive camping in Haro, Spain (June)
- Les Fetes de Bayonne – 3 nights all-inclusive hostel stay in San Sebastian, Spain (July)
- Semana Grande – 3 nights all-inclusive hostel stay in San Sebastian, Spain (August)
- San Juan Festival – 3 nights hostel stay in Barcelona (June)
- Sitges Carnival – 3 nights hostel stay in Barcelona (February) *Sitges ticket & transport €20
The Best Breaks
- Ibiza Beach Camp – 3 nights all-inclusive camping in Ibiza, Spain (June – September)
- Barcelona City Break – 3 nights hostel stay in Barcelona, Spain
- Spring Break Ibiza – 3 nights hostel stay in Ibiza, Spain (March/April) *€40 surcharge
Surf and Snow
- San Sebastian Surf Camp – 3 nights all-inclusive hostel stay (June-September)
- Van Surfari Spain & France – 3 nights all-inclusive hostel stay (June-September) *€30 surcharge
- Morocco Surf – 6 nights all-inclusive hostel stay in Taghazout, Morocco *€220 surcharge on special Moroccan Magic Weeks or €270 any time of year
- Zarautz Surf Camp – 3 nights all-inclusive camping in Zarautz, Spain (July)
- Andorra Snow Weekender – 2 nights hotel stay in Andorra with return transport, ski equipment and lift pass (January-March) *70€ surcharge
- BBK Live Bilbao – 3 nights music festival tickets, return transfers to Bilbao from Pamplona/Zarautz, camping equipment (July)
- Sonar Festival – 3 nights hostel stay in Barcelona (June) *Sonar ticket not included
- Sziget Festival – 3 nights hostel stay in Budapest, Hungary (August)
*Sziget ticket not included, but available from us
WHEN DO YOU GO
- Some festivals have set dates (for example Oktoberfest),
- Other trips (like Ibiza Beach Camp) run through the better part of the year.
- Some festivals run straight into each other and you can plan all in one go;
- San Vino – Bilbao BBK Live – Running of the Bulls.
- Since your 4 Festival Passport trips are valid for 2 years from the date of your first trip, you can plan with the flexibility of doing it your own way.
- If you need help planning out the when and where and how, we are always happy to help you on the way.
Departure/Return LocationMeet us there by plane, train, bus or car, or ride with us from various European cities
Departure TimeVaries depending on chosen trips
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable. Fun.
What does all-inclusive mean?Think twin-share camping accommodation with air mattress, sleeping bag, and air mattress all set up for you, most of your meals, cultural festival entry, campsite parties, guides... AND ALL YOU CAN DRINK BEER & SANGRIA!!! Check the links above for further info on what’s included or call us at any time.
Is everything camping?Most trips are camping and the good kind with everything set up, comfy air mattress and sleeping bag. The campsite trips also have the biggest parties each night with like minded internationals making the most of the DJs, live bands, each other, and the unlimited booze. There are also Glamping upgrades available. Some trips are hostel stays.
Why are all your prices in Euros?Simple answer is because we pay for everything we use eg. campsites, food, beer etc. in Europe! But don't worry, on the date of sale you will pay the exchange rate equivalent of these prices in $AUD or $NZD.
Is the festival entry and tickets included?For most trips this is free or included. See the trip list above for any that aren’t.
How many people can fit in the tents?We have two-person tents and 7-person teepees. If you are a group of three, one of you will be tented with a new friend of the same sex. Just let us know your preferences on arrival and we’ll do our best to allocate you the tent you would like (subject to availability). For those anti-social humans, we offer private tents for a small additional fee. We understand our guests’ needs… a little extra room for a special someone if the night leads there. Please don’t padlock your tent if you haven’t paid for a solo tent upgrade (we will just cut it off).
What if I don’t want to walk 20m and I want to be tented next to my friend?Check in at the same time and we’ll do our best to help with your separation anxiety?
What amenities are offered at the camp site?The campsite offers spacious bathrooms and hot showers for a 1€ token purchased at Guru tent. There’s a restaurant/cafe, vending machines, the best Schnitzel food cart in the world and a little essentials store. WiFi (€2 for 10hrs) and charging stations are available in certain areas and tokens are sold at the campsite reception for laundry facilities.
Where can we buy Lederhosens and Dirndls?We sell traditional festival costumes as well as awesomely stylish Stoke hoodies, tee- shirts, beanies and all sorts of other handy knick-knacks.
Can we reserve a table in beer halls?Yes, you just need to prepay for food and drink vouchers and your table can be reserved. This is subject to availability so email email@example.com as soon as you can for more information.
IIf we are camping does that mean we’ll be attacked by wild animals?We serve unlimited alcohol at our camps. You, my friend, will be the wild animal.
Where is Starbucks?Near Haupthbhanof in Zentrum of Munich, there are plenty.
Do the tents have hot water, laptops, power-points, king size beds or fridges?They’re tents. But if you do want to get fancy, check out our Glamping option.
Is there a guru to answer all my questions?Yes! Head to our friendly and sometimes tipsy team at the Guru Tent. They’ll have answers on how to get to the beer halls, your breakfast/dinner tickets, your shower tokens, phone charging, what to do in Munich, and how to book your next Festival trip.
When can I check in?Check in: 14:00. Check out: 11:00. If you arrive earlier than 14:00, we’ll be happy to put you in your tent if it’s available and or keep you hydrated with beers while you wait.
How do get cash money?There isn’t an ATM at the campsite, so grab your cash beforehand or at the Oktoberfest festival.
Where can I get my unlimited booze from?For €10/night you can enjoy unlimited beer and sangria at Stoketoberfest, available at our campsite bar. Open 8am to 11pm.
PASSPORT JOB OFFERUpon completion of your fourth Passport Trip you will receive a guaranteed Job Offer to become part of our weird, wacky & wonderful crew and find yourself putting your mad-ass skills to the test, working and partying your way throughout Europe’s hottest festivals.
- Logistics and Trip Planning
- Surf Instructing
- Event Promotions
- Kitchen Parties (sometimes Chefs)
- Travel Gurus
- Video Producing
- Festival Guiding…