BARCELONA CITY BREAK
BARCELONA CITY BREAK
Barcelona, All year round
€120 2 nights
Looking for a city break destination that combines culture with hedonism? Look no further than Barcelona! The Spanish city of Barcelona has arguably one of the best social lives in the whole of Europe. Whether you are interested in live music, dancing or simply enjoying a drink in the company of good friends, there’s something for everyone.
Typical nightlife in Spain is not for the faint-hearted. Buzzing venues and animated streets, infinitely long nights, a seemingly tireless crowd…These are the things that make Spain a huge party destination, and Barcelona, obviously, is no exception. A little something for everyone, read on for some of the best and most mythical bars, clubs and fiestas, and be sure you are in the know about where to party in Barcelona.
- Stay at our magnificent beach hostel, full of character and great people, and packed with fun stuff to do
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Everyday free club entry: Pacha, Shoko, Catwalk
- Barcelona City Experience; See the main sites on an informative and fun walking tour
- Big Night Out; Check out some of the best bars in Barcelona with a bunch of free shots and super discounts
- Choose from:
- Cooking Class: a 2 hour cooking experience with shedloads of sangria
- Our BCN Party Pack: a 3 hour open bar pre-game then on to a Barcelona beach club
- Boat Party: legendary 2 hour booze cruise with open bar, DJ and live music
- Tapas Tours, Waterpark party, Jet Ski’s, Paint-balling, Go-Karting, kayaking and snorkelling, SUP, and of course the legendary Barcelona Boat Parties!
- Add on extra nights for €40 per person (October – May) or €55 per person (June – September)
Visit Barcelona for a Stoke city break staying in a magnificent beachside hostel- see the city’s most famous sights, do fun activities everyday and party like the rock star that you are!
- Where: Barcelona, Spain
- When : All year round How : Walk, drive, fly, swim…whatever gets you to Barcelona
- Sleep: Hostel accommodation
- Eat: Breakfast and dinner daily
- Inclusions: Accommodation at beachside hostel, daily breakfast and dinner, city walking tour, a choice between spanish cooking class or beer tasting trivia night, crazy drink deals and discounts, nightly guest list club entry to Opium, Pacha, Shoko and Catwalk
- Add-ons: Original Barcelona Boat Party (€40), Champagne Sunset Boat Party, extra activities (from €20), Ride with Us to any festival (Sitges, Running of the Bulls, San Vino, etc)!
Departure/Return LocationMeet us there by plane, train, bus or car, or ride with us from various European cities
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable and something to party in!