TICKET SELLER / VALIDATION HOST
Start Dates: Various dates thru November, depending on the resort
Salary: Approx $14CAD per hour
This role is two distinct roles, wrapped in to one.
A ticket seller is expected to be up-to-date with lift products and promotions ensuring the guests receive the best purchase options for their stay. A validation host is responsible for collecting data at lift stations and the smooth access to all loading areas of a lift. They must enjoy being outdoors in all weather conditions
- Supervising kids in all areas of play & according to sanitary demands & operation policies
- Responsible for preparing and serving snacks and lunches
- Organize and lead arts and crafts activities as well as games
- Follow daily assigned schedule and ensure that all duties are completed for the day including working the desk, cleaning daycare facility, supervising the play room
Ensure that our smallest guests are being attended to in the appropriate manner and to the best of our ability:
- Participate in effective communication with the supervisor about any issues that may arise
- Adhere to the operating policies as outlined in Social Services and Daycare Employee Manual
- Manual labor, such as shoveling snow, assisting in operating the magic carpet & helping load and unload children onto magic carpet.
- Some office/administrative work is required
- Preparing children for outside play and ski lessons
- Non-residents will require a visa and medical that enables them to work in childcare
- Child Care Certificate is an asset but not a requirement.
- Previous experience working with children between the ages 19 months to six years old
- An energetic and caring personality
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Hold a current first aid certificate
- Maintain confidentiality, privacy, and discretion
- Ability to work in a team-orientated environment
- Service with a smile