Seasonal Maintenance Assistant- Live in Hotels
Seasonal Maintenance Assistant
Are you a multi-skilled maintenance professional looking for a part time role for the summer season?
We are looking for a knowledgeable and proactive Maintenance Assistant to join our team. This is a part time position working 24 hours over 4 days between the hours of 9:00am and 3:30pm to include weekends on a rota basis.
Alongside proactive routine tasks and work schedules that help keep the Hotel looking beautiful and ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues; the role also includes a lot of reactive maintenance work too. We are looking for someone who will remain calm under pressure (regardless of any spanner being thrown in the work), has an eye for detail and will look after the Hotel and staff accommodation like it’s their own.
To be successful you will have lots of different skills in your toolbox, from plumbing to carpentry and decorating to tiling.
Being a Maintenance Assistant requires patience and dedication, a sense of humour, stamina and the ability to turn your hand to anything.
Have we hit the nail on the head? If this sounds like the kind of role you have been looking for then we want to hear from you!
What’s in it for you:
- Share of service charge to boost your earnings
- Meals provided
- Working in stunning surroundings
- You’ll have previous experience in Maintenance and a wide range of skills and knowledge
- You’ll be motivated by keeping this stunning Hotel looking her best and in excellent working order
- You’ll enjoy being responsible and taking ownership of the safety and security of the Hotel and all of its guests
- You’ll enjoy working with people and building a rapport with your colleagues
- Most of all, you’ll have a professional, organised and friendly approach