SEASONAL Housekeeping Assistant – Live in Hotels
Do you have Hotel Housekeeping experience? Are you keen to travel and work on the beautiful island of Jersey?
Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa in St Helier, Jersey are now recruiting Housekeeping Assistants to join their team for the summer season. Live in accommodation is provided for £69-£79 per week all-inclusive of meals. The Hotel is in the main town on the island with easy access to the shops and restaurants,as well as the beach, giving you lots to enjoy your days off.
As a Housekeeping Assistant you will help keep our stunning hotel and bedrooms clean and looking beautiful. If you enjoy dusting, hoovering and making surfaces sparkle then your day will fly by working in this role! This is a Full time position working shifts between 7am and 8pm to include weekends with two days off per week and every hour you work will be paid.
Please note: You do not need to have settled or pre-settled status in the UK – we can offer seasonal visas at no cost for European candidates keen to work Jersey for up to 6 months – apply for further details.
What’s in it for you:
- £500 end of season bonus if you stay until the end of contract date agreed
- A competitive pay rate per hour worked (minimum 40 hour contract) plus service charge on top every month to boost your pay
- Live in accommodation charged at between £69 and £79 dependent on your accommodation all-inclusive of meals and bills
- Working and living on the sunny island of Jersey in stunning beach front locations
- Use of Health Club facilities including gym and swimming pool
- All meals provided meaning you can save everything you earn
- Pro rata equivalent of 29 holiday per annum – which will be paid at the end of your seasonal assignment
- A chance to meet new people, make new friends and have a memorable summer seasons work experience within Hand Picked Hotels. Permanent opportunities are available across the group and we will prioritise applications from talented team members at the end of the season!
- You will be available to work from March or April 2022 (or before) through until September/October 2022
- You’ll have some Housekeeping experience and feel comfortable working both alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll have an eye for detail noticing things others often don’t
- You’ll take pride in delivering consistently high standards
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner as our teams work together to ensure our guests are happy