RETAIL JOB AT HOLISTIC RETREAT – GLOUCESTER
We are currently looking for Retail Assistants for our client in Gloucester to live and work in the stunning Farm Shops. As a Retail Assistant you must have the drive and passion. School leavers, University Graduates, Gap Year Students are welcome to apply. You’ll work in a well organised, luxury and comfortable farm, which produces and supplies all its own organic fruits, vegetables and an array of other food products.
As a Retail Assistant you will benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
- Free uniform
What skills and attributes are required for the role?
• All Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
• Enthusiastic, outgoing and friendly personality
• Experience beneficial but not essential
The ideal applicant will;
Lively energetic, School Leavers, University Graduates or gap year students.
How much will I be paid?
What hours will I be required to work?
The hours are 8.5 hours per shift with half an hour for lunch.
Will training be provided?
Yes, training will be provided on the job with the opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
As a Retail Assistant you ensure the following:
- to assist customers and ensure their shopping experience is enjoyable so they return
- assist in creating repeat business which in turn generates money for the business.
- Assist in displaying merchandise attractively to increase sales
- Work on the tills and handle transactions
- Restocking goods as when required
- You’ll report to a retail manager or supervisor.