Reception Porter – Live in Hotels
Reception Porter - Live in available
As a Reception Porter you will work alongside the reception team to welcome our Hotel guests, carrying their luggage and showing them to their rooms.
This is a full time role that involves working predominantly between the hours of 10:00am – 8:30pm with the occasional morning shift or late shift. This will include working weekends as these tend to be the busiest days.
You will be able to give a fantastic welcome to new arrivals, getting to know what someone needs before they even know it themselves, leaving them impressed, reassured, and most importantly, feeling at home. It doesn’t matter if they’re first time visitors or returning guests, you’ll charm them from the initial welcome to the “Good Night or have a safe journey” with your impeccable standards of service.
What’s in it for you:
- All of our team members are paid hourly with any overtime paid
- Optional live in accommodation, charged at £60.90 per week, all inclusive of meals and bills
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Use of our Health Club facilities – swimming pool, spin room and gym
- The opportunity to live and work in a historic property in a location near to a town with shops
- Delicious meals on duty
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Ideally you will have some experience in a similar role
- You’ll be a team player with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile
- You’ll take pride in your appearance, and proud to be the face of Hand Picked
- You’ll be a stickler for hygiene and be able to demonstrate best practice
- You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, positive and proactive manner