HOSPITALITY JOB AT HOLISTIC RETREAT – GLOUCESTER
We are currently looking for Waiters and Waitresses to work for our Client in Gloucester on a stunning 2,000 acres of our well-tended organic farmland, gardens and farm shop. As a Waiter / Waitress you will work in large Cafe surrounded by panoramic views and clean air. This is a perfect blend of country side and Urban living. We need lively energetic, School Leavers, University Graduates or gap year students.
What skills and attributes are required for the role?
- Experience in providing memorable entertainment to guests
- Excellent event organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent decision-making skills and a keen eye for details
- Maintain high standards at all times
- All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
The ideal applicant will;
Lively energetic, School Leavers, Unversity Graduates or gap year students.
How much will I be paid?
£1.20 per hour tronc extra.
What hours will I be required to work?
The hours are 8.5 hours per shift with half an hour for lunch.
Will training be provided?
Yes, training will be provided on the job
Hours in the Cafe are 7 30am – 9 30pm, shifts are 8.5 hours with half an hour for lunch.
This job comes with the option to live onsite in discounted rental cabins or close by in staff shared housing.