Guest Services – Live in Hotels
Is making guests happy your main motivation? Do you have experience working within a 4 or 5 Star Hotels?
If the answer is yes to these questions, then this might just be the role for you!
As the Guest Services Manager at the 5 Star our Hotel & Spa’s you will have a unique personality and will already have a wealth of experience looking after guests, ensuring they have a positive and memorable experience. Your character, personality and charm will make every guest instantly feel welcome, able to influence how guests choose to spend their time on the island by making recommendations and you will be a natural at handling challenges ensuring a positive resolution is always achieved.
You will also support the Reception team and porters as required to ensure a seamless check in and out service is provided to all of our guests. A driving license would be beneficial in order for you to also be able to assist with valet parking on occasions.
- You will have recent experience working in 4 and 5 star Hotels within a Guest focused role in at least a Supervisory level role, but ideally as a Manager
- You will be a natural host with a professional, warm and welcoming manner, who can confidently interact with every guest from every age group – whether they are 5 or 95!
- You will be sales focused and confidently able to make restaurant and spa recommendations to help influence how our guests choose to spend their time on the island
- You will have Duty Management experience and experience overseeing guest feedback and responding to guests in writing
- You will have reception experience and ideally Opera knowledge, to be able to deputise for our Reception Manager and support the team at the drop of a hat, ensuring our guests arrival and departure experience is smooth and seamless
- Experience in a concierge role would be of benefit and your knowledge of Jersey will ensure that right from the start you can help to help guide our guests looking for advice and recommendations during they stay
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive rate plus service charge and gratuities plus the opportunity to earn additional commission for tour sales on the island
- Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
- Delicious meals provided
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS discounted food, drink and spa treatments. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Working and living in stunning surroundings and a some beach front location
- Online retail discount platform and a health and well-being platform