Events Assistant – Live in Hotels
We are looking for someone enthusiastic and hard working to join our team
This is a Full Time role that involves working 40 hours per week plus any overtime paid. You will work a variety of shifts including earlies from 6am to 3.30pm, lates between 12pm – 2am and weekends as these tend to be the busiest days.
You will work as part of the team to look after our guests attending weddings, events and conferences at the Hotel, making sure the rooms are set to the required standard ready for their arrival and that their event runs smoothly from start to finish. You will also help to clear up after each event ensuring our Hotel always looks clean and presentable for show rounds.
Attention to detail and an attentive attitude is vital for this role as the Conference & Banqueting Team make sure all of our guests have everything that they need and that we follow the strict timings agreed prior to the event, with the organiser.
This role does involve lifting and carrying equipment and being active for the duration of your shift and would suit someone who enjoys being busy, has an interest in events and a passion for delivering high standards of service to everyone they meet!
What’s in it for you:
- £10 per hour
- All our waiting team members are paid hourly with any overtime paid plus a share of service charge which can really boost your earnings
- The opportunity to work in a historic property in a stunning location
- Delicious meals provided
- Live in accommodation available charged at just £60.90 per week
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Ideally you will have some experience in a similar role but this is not essential as training will be provided and the right attitude is more important than experience
- You’ll be a team player with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile
- You’ll take pride in your appearance, and proud to be the face of Hand Picked
- You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, positive and proactive manner