Our solo Spanish centre provides the backdrop for a truly authentic overseas PGL season. The Working Holiday Club™ Adventure Resort, on the Costa Brava, operates out of a section of the well-equipped Camping Kings site. This pristine site has all the amenities that you’ll need for everyday life, and some little extras you don’t, such as the pool and bowling alley.
- Great for: Watersports, food, night life, beaches and days out
- Season: May – September
- Guests: 250 (aged 12-18, schools)
- Staff: 67
- Accommodation Style: All staff are accommodated in shared large frame tents with staff allocated showers and toilets
When living and working at La Fosca you will be within walking distance of some amazing sandy beaches. Or, take a break from the beach by visiting Palmos, a 20-minute walk away, and experience food, drink, music and culture of the local area.
- Banana Boating, Canoeing, Sailing (Dinghies, Catamarans, Toppers and Funboats), Sit-on-Kayaking, Snorkelling, Stand Up Paddle, Windsurfing
- Excursions to water parks and Barcelona
- Our resort is located in a bustling part of the Costa Brava.
- The local area has a very touristy feel, meaning that nothing is ever too far away.
- There are beautiful sandy beaches a short walk away, fronted with restaurants and bars, making it so easy to spend a whole day at the beach on your days off.
- The vibrant town of Palmos is only a short walk, where you can indulge in tapas and local cuisine. Palmos also has great nightlife and you will be spoilt for choice, with numerous clubs and bars.
- Want a trip on your day off? Barcelona and Girona are within easy reach from the centre by either car or bus.
As part of The Working Holiday Club™ pre-departure job offer program, we are able to offer the following positions:
- Activity Instructors
- Chef of all levels
- Housekeeping Assistant
- Retail Assistant & Bar
Other jobs at our resorts are uthe usually offered to long term committed employees, such as…
- Catering Assistant
- Catering Manager
- Paddlesports Instructor
- Sailing Instructor
- Team Leader (Overseas)
- Windsurf Instructor
Living At Our Spain Adventure Resort
When you are offered a position to work in one of our adventure resorts, you will be offered on-site shared accommodation, free of charge! Yes, that’s right… you don’t pay rent! What a great way to start your working holiday!
Living and working on site certainly has its perks. For starters, there’s no need to get up too early as the commute to work is usually in the region of 30 seconds to five minutes. However, the actual benefits of living on the site go far beyond this. There’re a real community spirit and a fantastic sense of camaraderie amongst the staff team. Living onsite gives you the opportunity to socialise with your work colleagues and enjoy the centre’s facilities.
- Staff Accommodation cost: Free
- Type of room: All staff are accommodated in shared large frame tents with staff allocated showers and toilets
- Extras provided free of charge: Bedding, TV and a small kitchenette for tea and toast
- Food: You will receive three free meals per day
- Large outdoor swimming pool
- On-site and beach restaurants and bars
- Games room
- Phonecard payphones
- On-site ten-pin bowling
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-fi in communal areas
- Wages: All Staff with no or limited previous experience will join our Apprenticeship Foundation Programme and receive £138.60 per week in the UK, and £101.15 overseas
- Accommodation: All staff will receive on-site accommodation free of cost, inclusive of all bills, so there is no need to worry about Council Tax or utilities
- Meals: All staff will receive all meals free of charge
- Uniform: All staff will receive free uniforms