Looking To Work Overseas? – Get Paid To Travel In UK & Europe! Unlimited Jobs in resorts for Activity Instructors, Chef of all levels Housekeeping, Retail & Bar
Our Opal Coast Adventure Resort backs onto forested dunes leading to 13 kilometres of unspoilt sandy beach. Only 50 minutes from Calais, the resort is a little gem hidden within the forest… just a 10-minute stroll from the local town. With a small team of just 14 at peak season, you will get the rare opportunity to get to know everyone in your team while providing educational school trips mixed with land-based activities.
- Great For: Improving your French language skills, spending your days of relaxing on the 13kms of unspoilt sandy beach, windsurfing and sailing
- Season: March – October
- Number Of Guests: 90
- Number Of Staff: 14
- Accommodation Style: All staff accommodation is in shared rooms with shared toilet and shower facilities
- Beach Games, Camp Craft, Capture the Flag Challenge Course, Coastal Walk, Initiative Exercises, Kite Flying, Low-Level Bouldering Wall
- The Somme Battlefields, Bagatelle Theme Park, Local Markets, Chocolate Factory, Nausicaa Sealife Centre, Goat and Cheese Farms
- You will never have a dull moment while working and living on centre at this resort.
- You will never get bored of the beach – but just in case, the town centre has plentiful restaurants, brasseries and bars, not to mention creperies and souvenir shops.
- And if you’re a boating enthusiast, it’s a great area for yachting!
As part of The Working Holiday Club™ pre-departure job offer program, we are able to offer the following positions:
- Activity Instructors
- Chef of all levels
- Housekeeping Assistant
- Retail Assistant & Bar
Other jobs at our resorts are usually offered to long term committed employees, such as…
- Activity Instructor/Group Leader
- Admin and Retail Manager
- Catering Assistant
- Catering Manager
- Centre Manager
- General Manager
- Guest Care Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Tour Leader
When you are offered a position to work in one of our adventure resorts, you will be offered on-site shared accommodation, free of charge! Yes, that’s right… you don’t pay rent! What a great way to start your working holiday!
Living and working on site certainly has its perks. For starters, there’s no need to get up too early as the commute to work is normally in the region of 30 seconds to five minutes. However, the true benefits of living on the site go far beyond this. There’re a real community spirit and a fantastic sense of camaraderie amongst the staff team. Living onsite gives you the opportunity to socialise with your work colleagues and enjoy the centre’s facilities.
- Staff Accommodation cost: Free
- Type of room: Depending on the time of year that you arrive, your accommodation may be indoors, such as shared house, wooden cabin or chalet, or could be a shared large frame tent during the hot summer months.
- Extras provided free of charge: Bedding, TV and a small kitchenette for tea and toast
- Food: You will receive three free meals per day
- On-site activity bases
- Spacious dining room
- Private gardens and grounds
- Tuck shop
- Laundry facilities
- Staff room with Sky TV and DVD player
- Internet access available for staff by booking a time to use the office computer in the evening
- Wi-fi Is Also Available In Communal Areas
- Wages: All Staff with no or limited previous experience will join our Apprenticeship Foundation Programme and receive £138.60 per week in the UK, and £101.15 overseas
- Accommodation: All staff will receive on-site accommodation free of cost, inclusive of all bills, so there is no need to worry about Council Tax or utilities
- Meals: All staff will receive all meals free of charge
- Uniform: All staff will receive free uniforms